CLIENT COVID-19 PROTOCOL
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING THE GYM!
CLIENT PROTOCOL:BEFORE RETURNING
1. All clients must sign both waivers before training at the gym
2. All clients must bring their own mask, mat and rag. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you and must be worn at all times.
3. All clients must read and familiarize themselves with the protocol before entering the gym.
4. All clients must train by appointment through their trainer or through the website.
CLIENT PROTOCOL: UPON ENTRY
1. Upon arriving clients will send a text to their trainer.
2. The client will only enter the building once a confirmation text is sent back
3. All clients will enter through the back door only
4. All clients will go through a mandatory screening process. Temperature, questionnaire, sanitizer application.
5. Clients will also go through a mandatory logging process. Name, date, time of arrival, time of dismissal and desired trainer.
CLIENT PROTOCOL: SESSION
1. Client will train with their trainer in 1 of the sectioned off areas of the gym while maintaining social distancing.
2. Client, along with the trainer will clean any equipment or area that was used during the session.
3. Cubbies and the waiting area will no longer be in use.
4. Chalk, unless in its liquid form will also not be in use
5. There will be very minimal municipal equipment. Bring your own jump ropes, mats, gloves, etc.
6. If bringing any belongings or a bag with equipment leave it in your sectioned off area of the gym with your trainer.
7.There will be no sharing of equipment.
CLIENT PROTOCOL:POST SESSION
1.The client, along with the their trainer will help clean and disinfect anything they have used including equipment, machines, floor, etc.
2.The client will then leave through the ext only doors.