CLIENT AND TRAINER COVID-19 PROTOCOL
CLIENT PROTOCOL:BEFORE RETURNING
1. All clients must sign both waivers before training at the gym
2. All clients must bring their own mask, mat and rag.
3. All clients must read and familiarize themselves with the protocol before entering the gym.
4. All clients must train by appointment.
CLIENT PROTOCOL: UPON ENTRY
1. Upon arriving clients will send a text to their trainer.
2. The client will only enter the building once a confirmation text is sent back
3. All clients will enter through the back door only
4. All clients will go through a mandatory screening process. Temperature, questionnaire, sanitizer application, and shoe dusting.
5. Clients will also go through a mandatory logging process. Name, date, time of arrival, time of dismissal and desired trainer.
CLIENT PROTOCOL: SESSION
1. Client will train with their trainer in 1 of 3 section off areas of the gym while maintaining social distancing.
2. Client, along with the trainer will clean any equipment or area that was used during the session.
3. Cubbies and the waiting area will no longer be in use.
4. Chalk, unless in its liquid form will also not be in use
5. There will be very minimal municipal equipment. Bring your own jump ropes, mats, gloves, etc.
6. If bringing any belongings or a bag with equipment leave it in your sectioned off area of the gym with your trainer.
CLIENT PROTOCOL:POST SESSION
1.The client, along with the their trainer will help clean and disinfect anything they have used including equipment, machines, floor, etc.
2.The client will long out via the log journal before leaving.
TRAINER PROTOCOL: UPON ENTRY
1.All trainers must be screened before entering the gym, this will include temperature, questionnaire, wiping feet and hand sanitizer. Followed by a recording of their status in the trainer attendance log.
2.Put on mask and gloves
3. Fill out all 4 logs daily including cleaning, inventory and attendance logs and cleaning schedule logs.
TRAINER PROTOCOL: CLIENT ARRIVAL
1. Clients must bring the following before arriving; a rag/towel and mask.
2. Clients must send a text upon arrival and must receive a text in order to be allowed into the gym.
3. Clients will only be allowed to enter through the back door, once arrived they must have their temperature taken, questionnaire answered, shoes dusted off and hand sanitizer applied.
4.Trainer will then fill out attendance log with client’s information
TRAINER PROTOCOL: SESSION
1. The trainer must then communicate to the other trainers which section of the gym they will be in and which equipment will be needed.
2. The trainer will then move all of the necessary equipment into their section of the gym with their client maintaining 6 feet of social distancing.
3. Once completed the trainer and client will clean and disinfect only the equipment and area used during the session.
4. complete the attendance log once finished
TRAINER PROTOCOL: POST SESSION
1.Take 5-10 minutes to double check anything that was not able to be cleaned before the dismissal of the client
2.Record what was done in cleaning logs
3.Text the next client and repeat from step 1